Monday, June 30, 2008

Emmure Video Premier

Last Friday I met up with my friend Dan, who I have known since elementary school.  He used to be the bassist for the band Emmure.  The band came out with a video that was featured on MTV's Head Banger's Ball.  The party was hosted at The Hawaiian Tropic Zone in NYC.  I don't follow the band and I am not a fan on death metal but I am always up for a party.  The video also featured some Playboy Playmates.  So we get there and a few people show up.  A couple of over the top hot ladies show up which I assumed were the Playboy Playmates.  I figured that we would have no chance to talk to these girls.  But as the night went on I started chatting it up with Bobbi who was one of the girls in the video.  I was fun to flirt a bit.  I found out a bunch of random info about Bobbi.  She seemed pretty cool and she was also really HOT.  They played the video on the big screens at the restaurant at around 11pm.  Then it was time for me to head out.  I had a wedding to go to the next day.  Plus I wanted to see my girl and give her some squeeze'ns.  It was an interesting night.

No comments: