Wednesday, June 25, 2008

72 Hour Film Shoot

This past weekend I participated in a 72 hr film shoot.  I was the Technical Director/ Character Rigger.  I was pretty sick on Thursday and Friday so I didn't get to be part of the story development of the short.  We knew we wanted to mix live action with animation.  Friday night the team found out what the theme was; "The First Goodbye" and from that point on we has 72 hrs to shoot, edit, rig, animate, sound design, and mail it in.  I should also mention that this was an Asian American film festival so one of the requirements was to have an Asian person play a major role in the film and also play a major role in the production of the film.  Here is a link to the last year's films.  72 Hour Film Shoot I had a blast working on this project and I hope to be able to link the film to this blog post in the near future.  Right now it needs to stay under wraps.

No comments: